Ads

ksmith87
Participant

Parallel Facebook ad tracking

SOLVE

Hello,

I've created a Facebook ad campaign with 1 ad set and 2 ads in that set. When I go to my Hubspot tracking menu though, it only shows one ad. I'm worried only one is circulating. What can I do to make sure I can see them running in parallel and understand the results from each ad? 

Thank you!

-Katherine

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ksmith87,

This is working as designed. HubSpot will only report on the Campaign level unless you have the ads add on, so you won't be able to view your data broken down by ad sets or individual ads. Additionally, Facebook will be the better resource for viewing what is being circulated, as HubSpot is just pulling in that data as opposed to controlling what is being circulated. 

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ksmith87,

This is working as designed. HubSpot will only report on the Campaign level unless you have the ads add on, so you won't be able to view your data broken down by ad sets or individual ads. Additionally, Facebook will be the better resource for viewing what is being circulated, as HubSpot is just pulling in that data as opposed to controlling what is being circulated. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
ksmith87
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for verifying, Jenny. 

0 Upvotes