Not able to add a Facebook Pixel in ads setup.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm trying to integrate Hubspot with our Facebook account. I went to Marketing->Leads Capture -> ads and chose Facebook. The site recognizes my profile and page but when I reach the final step - Facebook Pixel the drop down is empty and I can't enter the pixel id (although I have an active pixel for our website). I have admin rights for our facebook page and FBM... What could be the problem?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies
Community Manager

Hey @ddonchev,

Are you experiencing the issue across browsers? Can you please send along a screenshot of where you are getting stuck as well?

Thanks,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny,

Yes, I tested doing this in both Chrome and Firefox.
I login to my facebook business manager, and I see I have a working Pixel integrated with our website. When I connect Hubspot with Facebook at the 2nd step I see the name of our page and all seems to be working, at the 3rd step I enter the Pixel ID in the dropdown but it does not appear in the list. Whatever I do the dropdown stays empty. How is this feature supposed to work?

Thank you for your time,

Dimitar

cant_add_pixel.png

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @ddonchev,

Can you try going through the process on this page (insert your portal ID where appropriate): https://app.hubspot.com/settings/YOUR_PORTAL_ID/marketing/ads/pixels

Please let me know if that works for you.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny,

Unfortunately I have the same result. My pixel ID is not recognized.
Dimitar

same_result.jpg

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Thanks @ddonchev,

Can you send along a screenshot confirming the Pixel you're looking for is in the same Business Manager as the ad account you have connected? If you can make sure the screenshot is your whole screen so that I can see all of the information, that would be great!

I want to ensure you're looking in the right ad account, so sending along a screenshot would be great. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes