Ads

Maia3
Participant

New Google Ads campaign

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

I am new to Hubspot and I'd like to ask: if I create a new Google ad campaign on the Google ads platform, will it automatically appear on the Hubspot Ads dashboard? Or do I need to create a separate ad campaign on Hubspot as well? I have already connected the two platforms (Google Ads and Hubspot). 

Regards,

Maria

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
jfrade
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New Google Ads campaign

SOLVE

Hi @Maia3 , as long as your account is connected in HubSpot then you'll see the campaign show up in HubSpot.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

New Google Ads campaign

SOLVE

Hi @Maia3,

As @jfrade mentioned, HubSpot will take care of this if you connect your ad accounts. You can find the instructions for connecting here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/ads/connect-your-google-ads-account-to-hubspot

If you want to track Google Ads created on the Google advertising platform (not from within HubSpot), you need to create a tracking URL. You can find more about how to create one here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Maia3
Participant

New Google Ads campaign

SOLVE

Thank you so much!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

New Google Ads campaign

SOLVE

Hi @Maia3,

As @jfrade mentioned, HubSpot will take care of this if you connect your ad accounts. You can find the instructions for connecting here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/ads/connect-your-google-ads-account-to-hubspot

If you want to track Google Ads created on the Google advertising platform (not from within HubSpot), you need to create a tracking URL. You can find more about how to create one here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

jfrade
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New Google Ads campaign

SOLVE

Hi @Maia3 , as long as your account is connected in HubSpot then you'll see the campaign show up in HubSpot.