Ads

Ronaldb12

Matchrate Hubspot Audience to Google is 4%? 55.000 to only 2.000

SOLVE

Hi there,

We have over 55.000 contacts in Hubspot. When I make an audience of all these people and send it to Google Audiences it only shows 2.000. That is a matchting rate of only 4%. It looks very low.

hubspot-audience.jpg

When I open that Google Audience it says that the matchrate is 34%. That doenst seem right, it should be 4% right? 

google-matchrate.jpg

Hope someone can explain what is going wrong?

1 Accepted solution
jolle
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Ronaldb12, thanks for reaching out!

Keep in mind that what you're seeing in HubSpot is just an estimate. Your audience will be created and used on Google, so it's safe to assume that the estimate from Google is the more accurate one. Also keep in mind that your estimated audience size will vary depending on the type of campaign (i.e., search vs display).

Here's the Knowledge Base article from HubSpot on creating ad audiences in case it's helpful. I would try creating the audience in Google to see what happens. If it comes back smaller than expected, be sure that you have all the needed fields to maximize your chances of getting a match.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
DCoonan
Participant

SOLVE

Hello, I have the same problem in LinkedIn. I imported the same companies to create the same audience in HubSpot and LinkedIn Campaign Manager. In HubSpot, it says there are less than 300 contacts. In LinkedIn it has a 90% match rate and 700,000 contacts. Why?

jolle
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @Ronaldb12, thanks for reaching out!

Keep in mind that what you're seeing in HubSpot is just an estimate. Your audience will be created and used on Google, so it's safe to assume that the estimate from Google is the more accurate one. Also keep in mind that your estimated audience size will vary depending on the type of campaign (i.e., search vs display).

Here's the Knowledge Base article from HubSpot on creating ad audiences in case it's helpful. I would try creating the audience in Google to see what happens. If it comes back smaller than expected, be sure that you have all the needed fields to maximize your chances of getting a match.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature