Ads

shf_ca
Miembro

Mapping Facebook Lead Gen Form Privacy Policy checboxes

resolver

We currently have two checkboxes within our Facebook Lead Gen Forms, within the Privacy Policy step - one for accepting the Privacy Policy, and another for subscribing to the newsletter.

Using the custom Field ID mapping, we have mapped this to our custom Contact Fields in our Hubspot account.  However, when a contact submits the form on Facebook, all of the other questions are transferred, but not these two fields.

Are questions under the Facebook Lead Gen Form Privacy Policy step synced with Hubspot?

0 Me gusta
2 Soluciones aceptadas
shf_ca
Solución
Miembro

resolver

They are custom questions which we create in our Lead Ads.

We have however since my post spoken with Hubspot Support and it seems like there is an issue with the Facebook API not providing this data

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
btomasetti
Solución
Participante | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

I am having the same issue for a custom field created in Facebook lead form that is not mapping to HubSpot when a contact submits the lead ad form., however, I JUST figured it out.

I followed these instructions (ie; naming the field in the lead ad under Settings in the lead form to match the HubSpot field name) but my Yes/No field was still not mapping.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/how-does-hubspot-map-to-facebook-lead-ads...

I now realize that  hen mapping custom fields, only short answer response types are supported—so that's why your checkboxes are not mapping over. 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
roisinkirby
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

Hey @shf_ca - I want to make sure I understand correctly. Are the privacy policy checkboxes generated by Facebook?

0 Me gusta
shf_ca
Solución
Miembro

resolver

They are custom questions which we create in our Lead Ads.

We have however since my post spoken with Hubspot Support and it seems like there is an issue with the Facebook API not providing this data

0 Me gusta
btomasetti
Solución

resolver

I am having the same issue for a custom field created in Facebook lead form that is not mapping to HubSpot when a contact submits the lead ad form., however, I JUST figured it out.

I followed these instructions (ie; naming the field in the lead ad under Settings in the lead form to match the HubSpot field name) but my Yes/No field was still not mapping.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/how-does-hubspot-map-to-facebook-lead-ads...

I now realize that  hen mapping custom fields, only short answer response types are supported—so that's why your checkboxes are not mapping over. 

0 Me gusta