Ads

LLesne
Participant

LinkedIn ads and Conversion don't work

Hello, I am currently experiencing a problem with Hubspot, my ads on LinkedIn are no longer tracked.

According to Hubspot, the problem comes from the fact that I used the same ad several times in my campaigns.

So I deleted my ads to create unique ads in each of my campaigns and yet despite that, I still get the same error message and no visibility on conversion performance of my ads.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance

L.Lesne - Junior Traffic Manager

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)Capture d’écran 2022-10-18 193708.png

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

LinkedIn ads and Conversion don't work

Hi @LLesne,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

I wanted to share this help article regarding this tracking error. 

This error appears when you have multiple ads pointing to the same post on your LinkedIn company page. Since LinkedIn uses the same identifiers for ads made for the same published post, interactions will only be attributed to the first ad.

If you decide to keep everything as is, the errors will still appear and interactions will still only be attributed to the first ad. 

To resolve this error, try the following:

• Create one ad for each existing post on your LinkedIn company page.
  • Create a new post for each Sponsored Content ad

If you're still seeing this error after trying the suggested steps, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !