Ads

PGout
Participant

LinkedIn Lead-gen ads & attribution data in HubSpot

Hi all,

I recently started running LinkedIn Lead-gen forms for a download. I've managed to set up the automation to synch any leads from LinkedIn to HubSpot. However, for each of these leads I can't see an attribution data on channel or source level to show they have come from LinkedIn. All that appears is what you see from the two screenshots below:Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 14.35.54.pngScreenshot 2021-08-02 at 14.34.45.png

How can I create/add a field to automatically attribute the source of each lead?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
SArora1

Hi @PGout ,

You can create single object reports by channel/original source drill down-1.

Thanks

Swayam

Grazitti Interactive

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PGout,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

The "Analyze" section in the Ad tool in your HubSpot tool contains data on the contacts generated via specific campaigns or Ad accounts. There's a drill-down available if you click on the number of generated contacts: 

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 12.16.26.png

If you wish to see the source of a contact on a contact record, you can use the Original source property and Original source drill-down 1 and Original source drill-down 2 if available. You can read more about the properties in this Knowledge base article. 

Additionally, you can create a contact list to see which contacts were generated by ad campaigns or have interacted with ads: 

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 12.21.52.png 

I hope this helps! 

I also wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts: Hi @Daniel_Bleich@Jonno_Price@KTownsend@NFurness, do you have any tips or advice on ads & reporting for @PGout?

Thank you!

Mia      

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings