Ads

ALEasterly
Contributor

LinkedIn Carousel Ad A/B Testing and Tracking

SOLVE

I am trying to make sure I have thought through the best way to use LI Carousel Ads and track the results in Hubspot.

1. In Hubspot create campaign in order to create UTM links for each group and ad being tested.
  2. In LinkedIn, use the above created links for each Ad
  3. In HS, create report to anaylze

The piece I am struggling to understand still is how to track behavior after they have clicked into our (WP) landing page.  I want to know who (1) exits the page (2) asks for help (3) purchases a product. 

Thanks for any input!

1 Accepted solution
ajchapman20
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ALEasterly 

You mentioned creating a report in HubSpot to analyze. Just to check, are you planning to see this in the specific Contact Records?

If that's the case, I don't think there's a way we can see who exits the page from HubSpot. I tried looking on Wordpress documentation, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that there too.

As for checking who asks for help, one way to do this could be to include a HubSpot CTA on the WP site (more on it embedding CTAs here), so that Contacts can click into it when they ask for help.

As for who purchases a product, depending on the platform you're using for your ecommerce, you may need an integration to pass this info over to HubSpot, so that we can log the information on HubSpots end. If you can share what ecommerce platform you're using, I'd be happy to see if there's any available integration that can do this.

If this isn't what you're referring to though, could you let me know which specific HubSpot report you're planning to see this behavior on, and how were you envisioning it on your end? This will help me point you in the right direction better.

Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
ajchapman20
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @ALEasterly 

You mentioned creating a report in HubSpot to analyze. Just to check, are you planning to see this in the specific Contact Records?

If that's the case, I don't think there's a way we can see who exits the page from HubSpot. I tried looking on Wordpress documentation, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that there too.

As for checking who asks for help, one way to do this could be to include a HubSpot CTA on the WP site (more on it embedding CTAs here), so that Contacts can click into it when they ask for help.

As for who purchases a product, depending on the platform you're using for your ecommerce, you may need an integration to pass this info over to HubSpot, so that we can log the information on HubSpots end. If you can share what ecommerce platform you're using, I'd be happy to see if there's any available integration that can do this.

If this isn't what you're referring to though, could you let me know which specific HubSpot report you're planning to see this behavior on, and how were you envisioning it on your end? This will help me point you in the right direction better.

Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert
ALEasterly
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks @ajchapman20.

0 Upvotes