Ads

TTRN

Leads on Hubspot vs Leads on Facebook ads

SOLVE

I created a lead campaign on Facebook Ads Manager, the page is lead synced on hubspot, I added the ad account, the forms are instant-forms on FB and the converting ads don't show any sign of errors, but the leads generated on facebook don't show up on the campaign, some of them appear and are created in hubspot, but it's still a different number though. 

Can anyone help with that ? I'd like to find a solution before scaling my campaigns. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TTRN,

How exactly are you checking whether the numbers match? Depending on which attribution report you've selected in the ads dashboard, some synced leads may not display, see here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/ads/manage-facebook-pages-syncing-leads-to-hubspot#check-your-report-f...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
NeerajTrikha
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @TTRN ,

Depending on the your Hubspot Subscription, there are different steps you can try.

As Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise customers can use the All form submissions attribution report to see all leads that have synced from their lead ads. If you have a Starter or Free account and you want to see all synced leads for an ad, you can create a list using the Ads Interactions filter.

Also, as you mentioned only facebook ads don't show up, you can try to Troubleshoot your Facebook Ads account connection, check this link.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Neeraj Trikha

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TTRN,

How exactly are you checking whether the numbers match? Depending on which attribution report you've selected in the ads dashboard, some synced leads may not display, see here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/ads/manage-facebook-pages-syncing-leads-to-hubspot#check-your-report-f...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes