Lead from other Facebook campain than leadad

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Just started looking at Hubspot ads. I usually drive traffic to my website pages and generate leads with forms. I ran a test with 2 Facebook ads campaign in parallel using Leadad and Traffic as objectives. Back in Hubspot, the leadads is correctly gathering the lead counts but not the traffic ads! The pixel is correctly installed and of course the Traffic ads has generated new leads. What am I doing wrong? Please don't tell me that only leadad can be tracked! Leadads is really not my favorite... 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Occasional Contributor

I figured out that HS is not updating the URL parameters in Facebook as it used to do. givin that, all contact from theses ads are sourced as social media instead of paid marketing. Anybody have an idea why ? Bad reporting = bad decision

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Charles, apologies for the delay. If you're still having difficulty with your Facebook ads in HubSpot, please note that Marketing Free and Marketing Starter customers can currently only track Facebook Lead Ads in HubSpot. You can still ensure that your other (non-lead ads) Facebook Ads are showing the correct source information in your traffic analytics reports though by adding the following tracking parameters to your ads in Facebook:

utm_medium=paid

utm_source=facebook

This knowledge article goes over detailed information about how source information is bucketed based on UTM parameters. 

0 Upvotes