Ads

ktkrupiak
Membre

Lead Flow

Résolue

Hey Guys!

Quick question about the HubSpot Lead Flows. Is it possible to have a pop-up that essentially acts as a notification "Heads up! By browsing our site you agree to out use of cookies" With a button that says "Accept" and then that's it?

Bascially I'm hoping to use the lead flow slide in from the bottom left side of the screen to alert my visitors. Then once they press the button the lead flow disappears. It doesn't prompt them for their email address.

Kelvin K.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Josh
Solution
Expert reconnu | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Lead Flow

Résolue

Hi @ktkrupiak,

I do not believe there is a way to use a Lead Flow as you described, unless you are requiring them to opt-in with their email address.

If you are using a paid version of HubSpot Marketing, there is a setting in the Reports & Analytics Tracking settings that will allow you to notify website users about the use of cookies.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
Josh
Solution

Lead Flow

Résolue

Hi @ktkrupiak,

I do not believe there is a way to use a Lead Flow as you described, unless you are requiring them to opt-in with their email address.

If you are using a paid version of HubSpot Marketing, there is a setting in the Reports & Analytics Tracking settings that will allow you to notify website users about the use of cookies.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Votes
ktkrupiak
Membre

Lead Flow

Résolue

Gotcha not on the the paid version juust yet but soon! Thank you so much for repsoinding I really do appreciate it!

Kelvin Krupiak

0 Votes