Ads

muhammadasad

Issue fetching campaign list

I am getting this error:

Sorry. There was a problem loading your campaigns. Please refresh the page or try again later.

Details
  • Could not fetch campaigns for FACEBOOK account 299102975: No enum constant com.hubspot.ads.data.creation.FacebookBudgetParameter.PKR
0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
muhammadasad

This solution didn't work.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

are you still having this issue @muhammadasad? Could you please share a screenshot? 

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @muhammadasad 

I am not able to replicate this from my side currently, Would you mind opening your site in an incognito window and looking for the error there? If you cannot replicate in incognito, this means one of two things:

• Something in your cookies is flagging the error
  • Something in your cache is creating the error

In the case that you cannot replicate in incognito, my recommended troubleshooting steps are the following:

1. Clear your cache
  2. Try again. If this works, stop here.
  3. If this doesn't work, clear your cookies.
  4. If this still doesn't work, reach back out here and I can take another look.

In the case that you can still see this issue in an incognito window, try replicating on a coworker's computer. If you can still see this there, clear your network cache (this is something you can ask your IT team to do if you have one).

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
YChaudury

Hi Sharonlicari, I have just come across this issue raised previously by muhammadasad - I am having the same issue. I have tried both your solutions and didn't work?

0 Upvotes