Ads

FWard
Membre

Is there a way to see an overall customer journey rather than for individual contacts?

Résolue

Hi!

I'm very new to HubSpot so could use some help on Ads.

We've explored the customer journey part of contacts to see where customers are clicking through to from ads, and ultimately where they drop off on the website.

Is there a way to get an overall total of where these customers are clicking rather than having to go into individual contacts and analyse behaviour on an individual level?

We'd like to see which pages have the highest drop-off overall so we can make recommendations on how to improve them.

Any help appreciated!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Is there a way to see an overall customer journey rather than for individual contacts?

Résolue

Hi @FWard,

Welcome to the HubSpot Community!

The best way to approach this is by exploring the HubSpot report library. HubSpot will automatically preview the report visualizations for you while you explore the library – so it's an easy way of identifying which report you're interested in.

There are also reports on ad performance in there, albeit a bit limited.

If you're interested in cohorts data, the traffic analytics tool will be your friend. Here you're not looking at contacts from your CRM only anymore but all traffic.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions, this is a big topic!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @FWard,

Welcome to the HubSpot Community!

The best way to approach this is by exploring the HubSpot report library. HubSpot will automatically preview the report visualizations for you while you explore the library – so it's an easy way of identifying which report you're interested in.

There are also reports on ad performance in there, albeit a bit limited.

If you're interested in cohorts data, the traffic analytics tool will be your friend. Here you're not looking at contacts from your CRM only anymore but all traffic.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions, this is a big topic!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.