Ads

SStefanova

I consider my account is hacked and Facebook ad was created

Someone was created a Facebook ad using my free HubSpot account on 07/12/21. I didn't use HubSpot Account but tested it 9 months ago and connected my Facebook ad account. Today I disconnected my Facebook ad account and myself as a user but can you send me the history of Hubspot account and ad account connected to it because on 5/12/21 someone was created an ad from my Facebook ad account and probably it has happened through my HubSpot Account. I consider this as hacking of my account and I investigate this and how it happened. I didn't log into my HubSpot Account from a long time ago and also I received emails to log in to my account, otherwise, it will be deleted, but I however didn't.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
RSchaeffler

I think you've been hacked and need to do something as quickly as possible. I have seen similar situations very often, and I can assure you that this is not just some kind of mistake, but someone is purposefully trying to seize access to your data. It's even worse if all passwords and bank cards are connected to your phone since you can be left without money at any second. I advise you to contact a professional hacker, as these guys will definitely be able to help you, regardless of how difficult this case is. I have used their services several times and am always more than satisfied with the results.

0 Upvotes
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @SStefanova , 

Thank you for the information provided, investigating more I am seeing 2 HubSpot accounts with only you as a superadmin added, could you please provide us more details such as screenshots and the HubID of the account it was connected ? I'll begin an investigation and follow up directly with next steps

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes