Hubspot not connecting to Google AdsSOLVE
Aug 7, 2020 4:08 AM
Hubspot will not connect to my Google Ads Account. I keep receiving this message:
Create a new Google ad account
You'll need to create a Google ad account. Once that's done you can connect it to HubSpot and start reporting on who converts on your ads.
I am linked to create a new account. I then sign in to my Google Ads account and nothing happens from here.
I have done the following with no results:
- Cleared my cache
- Signed out and signed back in
- Disconnected any ad blocker that I had
Solved! Go to Solution.
Aug 10, 2020 9:40 AM
Thank you for your response!
I confirmed this is not a global issue on status.hubspot.com, where HubSpot provides updates on system operations.
Can you try:
- Turning any ad blockers off and then reconnecting
- Clearing your cache and cookies and then reconnecting
- Opening an incognito window and then reconnecting
- Logging into HubSpot on a different browser and then reconnecting
If that doesn't change anything, can you please provide your Google Ads account number and account name?
Melinda | (She/Her)
Customer Support Specialist