Ads

Katiecamcam88
Participant

Hubspot Ads - Only one user can run lead generations ads with the ads tool

SOLVE

I wanted to take a moment to see if anyone else knows why Hubspot only allows one user per account to create a Lead Generation Ad through Hubspot Ads. And if they plan to change this anytime soon to allow all users to take advantage of this great feature. This tool is extremely user friendly, and my team consists of 9 people globally so we are finding it difficult to decide who gets to be "the one" to use the Hubspot tool to run new Lead ads. The other users must create the ads through Facebook. The Facebook Ads Manager platform is much more difficult to navigate. 

I'd love to know if anyone else out there is struggling with this OR if anyone has any insight into when/if this might ever change.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
katie_koenig
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

You'll need to navigate to the Ad itself, it looks like that screenshot is of the Ad Set. If you click the Ad Set name in the table, it should take you to the Ads and from there you can click View details and get the Automate section.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
katie_koenig
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi Katie! 

Thank you for your feedback! This is definitely a frustrating limitation of our Ads tool! We are actively working on a solution that would allow all users of a portal to authorize their own ad account so that each user can create and publish campaigns. 

Thanks,

Katie

Katiecamcam88
Participant

SOLVE

That would be so helpful! I just realized that you can only set up lead form notifications if you post thorough hubspot, but if you post through facebook it's not an option, you would have to download and purchase third party software to have lead forms sent to you. 

It would be a game changer if the whole team could access the Marketing Ads tool.

0 Upvotes
katie_koenig
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

You can get email notifications for any lead that comes through a Facebook or LinkedIn campaign even if it's not created in HubSpot. You'll need to navigate to the Ad in HubSpot, then click View. Then scroll down to the Automate section and you can setup email notifications.

Is there somewhere else you'd expect to find this? We're continuously trying to make things easier in the Ads app 🙂image (9).png

0 Upvotes
Katiecamcam88
Participant

SOLVE

Hi There--

When I follow those steps my display is slightly different. I can create a list from Automation, but there is no "Send new contact notification" option unfortuantley. 

Hubspot-Lead-Notification.PNG

0 Upvotes
katie_koenig
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

You'll need to navigate to the Ad itself, it looks like that screenshot is of the Ad Set. If you click the Ad Set name in the table, it should take you to the Ads and from there you can click View details and get the Automate section.

Katiecamcam88
Participant

SOLVE

It worked! 

0 Upvotes