Ads

KBoth

HubSpot lead list transfer to Facebook

SOLVE

Hi all! 
I am struggling to transfer HB customer lead list to FB what I can use on Ads.

In my understanding, HB tracks cookies, so FB has no way to know whom to target based on that. We have email, name, etc recorded in the lead list and FB still shows a >10 reach with the ads. 

• I rather not download the list and upload it manually on FB. 

We need a more sustainable method which updates in FB too when HS list updates.

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jfrade
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @KBoth , my name is Jason I'm on the Ads team here at HubSpot. It sounds like you may be referring to what Facebook calls offline conversions, is that right? We do currently offer this in HS, we call them "optimization events". However, our Facebook implementation is limited at the moment, it only allows you to sync lead ad conversions. We have plans for Q1/Q2 of next year to expand this and allow you to sync all Facebook conversions in HubSpot back into Facebook. For now, you will have to manually import the list unfortuantely. 

Thanks so much,

Jason

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
jfrade
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @KBoth , my name is Jason I'm on the Ads team here at HubSpot. It sounds like you may be referring to what Facebook calls offline conversions, is that right? We do currently offer this in HS, we call them "optimization events". However, our Facebook implementation is limited at the moment, it only allows you to sync lead ad conversions. We have plans for Q1/Q2 of next year to expand this and allow you to sync all Facebook conversions in HubSpot back into Facebook. For now, you will have to manually import the list unfortuantely. 

Thanks so much,

Jason

IUloko
Participant

SOLVE

Any news on whether this was ever implemented. Its is a requirement for our agency right now and am strugling for solutions or workaround

0 Upvotes
NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi. 

Yes there are data privacy rules showing the reach and list size.

But you can use known contacts in your database to target lookalike audiences or use website visitors for targetting as well.

For great guidelines on the ads audiences checkout this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/ads/create-ads-audiences-in-hubspot

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
KBoth

SOLVE

Hi Nicole,

Does it mean that if Facebook doesn't show the list size due to data privacy, it is not recognising the data in it either? 

In short, am I targeting an empty list with my Facebook ad now?

0 Upvotes
KBoth

SOLVE

So, we found out the issue, perhaps. It will never show the Reach on FB when creating an ad because of data privacy.

0 Upvotes