Ads

lucascarabajal
Participant

HubSpot/Facebook Ads gap

Hi everyone!

In recent weeks I have been increasing my spending on Facebook in search of more conversions, but this has not brought me a positive impact because the same number of leads are generated at a much higher conversion cost.
Analyzing the difference between the leads from the Facebook platform and the contacts that actually entered HubSpot, I see that up to 70-80% of those conversions are lost. Do you think this is normal? The pixel seems to work fine and the attribution I use is "first form submission."

Is there a way to check that the Facebook and HubSpot integration works correctly?

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
andrus
Top Contributor

HubSpot/Facebook Ads gap

Did you find a solution to this? One theory is that in the segment with the bigger discrepancy some leads filled the lead form multiple times. Since Hubspot uses email as the unique identifier, these contacts weren't re-created as duplicates in HS.

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

HubSpot/Facebook Ads gap

Hello @lucascarabajal, did you created the ads in HubSpot or the connection after it was already created? Wanted to share two knowledge base that will help you ensure your ads are working as expected. 

1. Ad tracking in HubSpot 
  2. Troubleshoot ad tracking issues 

Also, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screenshare if necessary. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

lucascarabajal
Participant

HubSpot/Facebook Ads gap

Hello Pam! The ads are created in Facebook Ads, and I use the Facebook pixel to track conversions. We have another ad account that also works the same way (and sends conversions to HubSpot) but doesn't have such significant differences.
Mainly I would like to rule out possible errors in some configuration between Facebook Ads and CRM.

Best regards,

Lucas

0 Upvotes