Ads

SamStAmour
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Elite

HubSpot Ads : where to find complete list of errors?

Résolue

Hi!

I'm trying to find more details (why, how to solve, the severity/complexity of each error, etc.) on some HubSpot Ads error codes my clients have, and can't seem to find one page that lists them all?

Does such a page exist?

I did find the page "Troubleshoot ad tracking issues", but it doesn't seem to list all possible errors for all connected social networks?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @SamStAmour 

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is the article we usually send as a help in general for this. Most of the times however, you should be able to hover your mouse on the error on the Ad group/set or individual ad that is having an issue and you should be able to see what is happening and how to fix it. The article should also give further explanations for those. Are there specific error messages for which you have no explanation either within HubSpot or in the article? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

4 Réponses
SamStAmour

Résolue

Thank you @TiphaineCuisset ,

There was indeed 1 or 2 errors that I did not find on the web page (unfortunately I cannot find them right now due to client's currently inactive FB account). There was some details about the error directly in HubSpot, but I was hoping to find the same level of details that I could find in the "troubleshoot" page. I think I was hoping something like "The bible of HubSpot ads errors and how to fix them" existed online. 🙂
In any case, thanks for taking the time to answer!

Samuel

TiphaineCuisset

Résolue

Hi @SamStAmour 

Thank you for your reply. 

I see! Ad networks' interfaces frequently update and there can be some new error messages not updated just yet in the documentation. If you come across some again, don't hesitate to connect with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription - and they will be able to give you more information on those and also reach out to our team for the article!

Thank you

Have a lovely day

Tiphaine

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

0 Votes
SamStAmour

Résolue

Perfect, thank you!

TiphaineCuisset
Solution

Résolue

Hi @SamStAmour 

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is the article we usually send as a help in general for this. Most of the times however, you should be able to hover your mouse on the error on the Ad group/set or individual ad that is having an issue and you should be able to see what is happening and how to fix it. The article should also give further explanations for those. Are there specific error messages for which you have no explanation either within HubSpot or in the article? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine