Ads

Ronaldb12

How to push Deals in Google Ads or Linkedin

SOLVE

Hi Hubspot,

I've a question and I hope someone here can help me fix it. What do I need to do to see deals? We run Ads on Linkedin and Google but we see new contacts, new oppertunities but we never see a new deal.

Adgroup.jpg

Even if we change a deal to  'deal won' or 'deal closed' and the source is paid traffic, we never see it contributed to a certain Adgroup.

Deal-Won.jpg

How come?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
HFisher7
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@Ronaldb12 - In the second row of your Ads dashboard there are 2 contacts attributed to that Ad campaign. Are either of these contacts associated to the closed won deal? 

The Deals column in the Ads dashboard will showthe number of Closed Won deals associated with the attributed contacts in the Total Contacts column.

Since the 
Total Contacts amount will vary depending on the selected attribution report, this metric will also vary based on attribution report. The below must be true to be attributed to an ad:

• The deal stage is Closed won.
  • The deal is associated with a contact.
  • The Close date property is populated and occurs after the ad interaction. 
  • The associated contact Lifecycle stage is Customer
  • The associated contact is attributed to an ad on the Ads dashboard.
  • The correct date range is selected. The date range is based on the deal's Closed Won date.

This HubSpot knowledge base article might help: Ads attribution in HubSpot

Alternatively, navigate to Reports on the top navigation menu, then Reports again and click the orange Create report button on the right handside of the screen. 

From here you will be able to search and create the 'Deal totals by source' report, which shows the traffic sources of your deals. Filter this by 'Paid search' and breakdown by the drill down properties to see which ad campaigns the revenue came from. A custom report can also be built out to show you this information in the format you'd like it to be in. 

Hannah Fisher
CRM Platform Consultant @ Elite HubSpot Partner BabelQuest
Unlock the potential of HubSpot

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
HFisher7
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@Ronaldb12 - In the second row of your Ads dashboard there are 2 contacts attributed to that Ad campaign. Are either of these contacts associated to the closed won deal? 

The Deals column in the Ads dashboard will showthe number of Closed Won deals associated with the attributed contacts in the Total Contacts column.

Since the 
Total Contacts amount will vary depending on the selected attribution report, this metric will also vary based on attribution report. The below must be true to be attributed to an ad:

• The deal stage is Closed won.
  • The deal is associated with a contact.
  • The Close date property is populated and occurs after the ad interaction. 
  • The associated contact Lifecycle stage is Customer
  • The associated contact is attributed to an ad on the Ads dashboard.
  • The correct date range is selected. The date range is based on the deal's Closed Won date.

This HubSpot knowledge base article might help: Ads attribution in HubSpot

Alternatively, navigate to Reports on the top navigation menu, then Reports again and click the orange Create report button on the right handside of the screen. 

From here you will be able to search and create the 'Deal totals by source' report, which shows the traffic sources of your deals. Filter this by 'Paid search' and breakdown by the drill down properties to see which ad campaigns the revenue came from. A custom report can also be built out to show you this information in the format you'd like it to be in. 

Hannah Fisher
CRM Platform Consultant @ Elite HubSpot Partner BabelQuest
Unlock the potential of HubSpot

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution