Ads

YardlyMack
参加者

How to create an email list from contacts not yet closed deals?

解決

Hi guys -

I'm looking at "Ads" here where I've integrated Google Ads. I have about 370 contacts and only 86 of those have turned to deals.

I'd like to create an email list specifically capturing the contacts that haven't turned into deals yet so I can blast out an email campaign to try and close them.

How can I do this?

Thanks,

Mack

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

>>"I'd like to create an email list specifically capturing the contacts that haven't turned into deals yet ... How can I do this?"

Use a Smart List.
- see imageHubSpot Smart List: Paid Search AND No Deals | (optional) Rolling 180-DaysHubSpot Smart List: Paid Search AND No Deals | (optional) Rolling 180-Days

We (optionally) include a rolling 180-Day range. This 180-Day rolling date range can be narrowed to focus on even more recent searchers depending on your sales cycle -- e.g., 30-Days!

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

>>"I'd like to create an email list specifically capturing the contacts that haven't turned into deals yet ... How can I do this?"

Use a Smart List.
- see imageHubSpot Smart List: Paid Search AND No Deals | (optional) Rolling 180-DaysHubSpot Smart List: Paid Search AND No Deals | (optional) Rolling 180-Days

We (optionally) include a rolling 180-Day range. This 180-Day rolling date range can be narrowed to focus on even more recent searchers depending on your sales cycle -- e.g., 30-Days!

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
YardlyMack
参加者

解決

Frank, thank you! This answered it. Follow up question: I'd going to be pushing out an email blast to this list. Is there any way to automatically remove people from a list after they're received the email? (cuz this email will be pushed out several times and don't want to keep sending the same people the same email)

0 いいね!
MFrankJohnson
ソートリーダー

解決

>>"...this email will be pushed out several times..."

Not sure what that statement means. HubSpot marketing emails may be ...

- Sent manually once. Resends to new or exsiting contacts requires cloning the email.

-OR-

- Sent automatically via a workflow.

Probably best to post your separate question in a sparate thread.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!