Ads

gsayer

How do I create custom audience in Facebook Ads using contact data from Hubspot?

SOLVE

The subject says it all, but I'm curious if the community has encountered this situation and found a solution.

I'd like to integrate Hubspot with Facebook's Business Manager such that I can create a custom audience in Facebook Ads that will constantly refresh itself with contacts from Hubspot. That way, when a contact gets added to Hubspot, they'll automatically be added to a particular custom audience and will see a relevant ad.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
dianalcont
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

How do I create custom audience in Facebook Ads using contact data from Hubspot?

SOLVE

Hi @gsayer 

You can do this through a workflow

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 3.44.09 PM.png

There are a couple of things you can consider for your enrollment trigger based on what you are describing:

• contact lead status is "new"
  • create date is after day you turn your workflow
  • filled out a form (blog subscribe, contact us, offer/gated content form)

But the possibilities are truly endless here. You could create a custom audience based on hubspot score (to determine what kind of ads they are ready for) or persona or region or... you get the point 😉 

Let me know how that works out for you!

Diana

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Diana Contreras
Helping B2Bs grow faster with a systematic inbound marketing framework.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 30 Minutes with Diana »

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
dianalcont
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @gsayer 

You can do this through a workflow

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 3.44.09 PM.png

There are a couple of things you can consider for your enrollment trigger based on what you are describing:

• contact lead status is "new"
  • create date is after day you turn your workflow
  • filled out a form (blog subscribe, contact us, offer/gated content form)

But the possibilities are truly endless here. You could create a custom audience based on hubspot score (to determine what kind of ads they are ready for) or persona or region or... you get the point 😉 

Let me know how that works out for you!

Diana

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Diana Contreras
Helping B2Bs grow faster with a systematic inbound marketing framework.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 30 Minutes with Diana »