How do I create custom audience in Facebook Ads using contact data from Hubspot?

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

The subject says it all, but I'm curious if the community has encountered this situation and found a solution.

I'd like to integrate Hubspot with Facebook's Business Manager such that I can create a custom audience in Facebook Ads that will constantly refresh itself with contacts from Hubspot. That way, when a contact gets added to Hubspot, they'll automatically be added to a particular custom audience and will see a relevant ad.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi @gsayer 

You can do this through a workflow

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 3.44.09 PM.png

There are a couple of things you can consider for your enrollment trigger based on what you are describing:

• contact lead status is "new"
  • create date is after day you turn your workflow
  • filled out a form (blog subscribe, contact us, offer/gated content form)

But the possibilities are truly endless here. You could create a custom audience based on hubspot score (to determine what kind of ads they are ready for) or persona or region or... you get the point 😉 

Let me know how that works out for you!

Diana

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi @gsayer 

You can do this through a workflow

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 3.44.09 PM.png

There are a couple of things you can consider for your enrollment trigger based on what you are describing:

• contact lead status is "new"
  • create date is after day you turn your workflow
  • filled out a form (blog subscribe, contact us, offer/gated content form)

But the possibilities are truly endless here. You could create a custom audience based on hubspot score (to determine what kind of ads they are ready for) or persona or region or... you get the point 😉 

Let me know how that works out for you!

Diana

View solution in original post