Ads

MJRave
Mitglied

Header or integration for Google Ads, Analytics, Hotjar tracking?

lösung

I'm trying to figure out if it is better to track Google Ads and Analytics through adding their pixel via Hubspot? Or by adding the global site tag for each to every page via the Header field in Settings > Pages

If I choose to add the Google Ads global site tag and remarkeing tag via the Header field will I still see GCLID information associated with a contact's last click before conversion?

Will I get GCLID level info attaching everything via Hupspot?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Aakar
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Thanks @jennysowyrda 

Hi @MJRave 

HubSpot is able to track Google, Facebook & LinkedIn Ads. Please see the tracking guide here

To your question, I would suggest using the Google Tag Manager to manage all of your tracking pixels and tags. Create a Google Tag Manager (GTM) code and put it on HubSpot Global site settings. Here's a HubSpot guide. Then put your Google Ads, Analytics, Hotjar, Facebook or any other kinds of tags in GTM, and configure how do you want to trigger that code. Here's a GTM guide. For example, you can fire your Google Analytics code on all pages. You can fire specific goal conversion tracking Google Ads pixels in certain pages, such as thank you page. 

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
Aakar
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Thanks @jennysowyrda 

Hi @MJRave 

HubSpot is able to track Google, Facebook & LinkedIn Ads. Please see the tracking guide here

To your question, I would suggest using the Google Tag Manager to manage all of your tracking pixels and tags. Create a Google Tag Manager (GTM) code and put it on HubSpot Global site settings. Here's a HubSpot guide. Then put your Google Ads, Analytics, Hotjar, Facebook or any other kinds of tags in GTM, and configure how do you want to trigger that code. Here's a GTM guide. For example, you can fire your Google Analytics code on all pages. You can fire specific goal conversion tracking Google Ads pixels in certain pages, such as thank you page. 

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
CedCommerce
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Hi @MJRave 

Really not very sure about the "adding the global site tag for each to every page via the Header field in Settings > Pages"

But you can go with "track Google Ads and Analytics through adding their pixel via Hubspot"

Here is an article that you may refer to:  https://knowledge.hubspot.com/ads/ad-tracking-in-hubspot

I hope it helps.
Also thanks to @jennysowyrda

Regards

jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @MJRave,

I want to tag in some subject matter experts to assist with this! 

@Aakar@briandon@CedCommerce do you have any suggestions for @MJRave?

Thanks,
Jenny