Ads

llynch
Participant

Google Discovery Ads - how can I track them?

Hi All,

Is anyone else using Google Discovery ads? I learned from HS support that they can't track Discovery ads from Google directly, see Support quote below. Has anyone run into this problem and if so, how have you been able to work around the issue?

HS Support said, "So with the API limitations we have, we are not able to track the Discovery or Smart campaigns from google directly. Now for all the others from google, we have no problem, but those two are unfortunately ones we cannot track."

2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @llynch,

This is correct, as this article here mentions :

• Google Ads: HubSpot can track most Google ad types, including YouTube ads, but it cannot report on or track Smart campaigns or Discovery campaigns due to API limitations."

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

llynch
Participant

Hi Pam. I'll submit it right now. Thanks so much!