Ads

SpaceAge

Google Ads Integration- Paid Ads Showing As Organic

I recently connected my google ads accounts with my hubspot account. Since then I have noticed our paid leads coming in as organic leads. This is occuring in hubspot and our third party  attribution software (What Converts). I could only tell because our third party shows keyword and the keywords included in the "organic" traffic shows up as words used in our campaigns. In the contact page of hubspot the original source shows as organic, however when I click on the clients profile it then shows they are from the paid source. I have since disconnected my google ads account and it still seems to be happening. I checked the UTM parameters applied by hubspot as I understand they stay even after disconnecting but there is nothing in the parameters that would suggest the lead is organic. I have contacted support for immediate help and I got nothing. Attribution is extremely important to our company and would appreciate some help as soon as possible.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
CWilliams08

Hello,

We are running into the same issue where the Hubspot integration is now pulling in contacts that are showin as "Organic Search", but should be attributed to Paid Search. Is there a solution to fix this?

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @SpaceAge,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @ajchapman20 @Daniel_Bleich @GiulianoFuchs, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes