Ads

LisaFreitas

Google Ads Credit of $500

SOLVE

Hello,

I would like to know how can I get this code that offers a coupon of $500 in google ads for HubSpot users. Is this for the first campaign done through HubSpot? Or does it need to be the first ever Google Ad campaign on the account connected? If I have already reached the $500 in spendigs (one of the eligible criteria to get the coupon) and have my account connected, will it still work in this case?

thanks

Lisa

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LisaFreitas,

The conditions are explained in this post: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Announcements/New-to-Google-Ads-Get-a-500-ad-credit-when-you-spend-...

"Simply spend $500 on Google Ads in 60 days, and you'll get a $500 credit to spend on future campaigns."

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LisaFreitas,

The conditions are explained in this post: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Announcements/New-to-Google-Ads-Get-a-500-ad-credit-when-you-spend-...

"Simply spend $500 on Google Ads in 60 days, and you'll get a $500 credit to spend on future campaigns."

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

LisaFreitas

SOLVE

Hi Karsten

thank you for your reply. After reading I still have the same question. Could you maybe help me clarify that?

thanks for your support,

Lisa

0 Upvotes