Ads

sijaffer

Facebook Lead form sync frequency

HI,

I have succesfully linked my FB Ad and Lead forms to sync, I need to know how often does Hubspot integration sync with FB to get the new leads? Is it real-time or is there a delay of certain minutes, hours etc?

Sameer Jaffer

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
ChrisoKlepke
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

Hey @sijaffer

I wasn't able to find a specific answer to this, but since the sync is based on webhooks and from personal experience I can say that it's pretty instant. 

One of the things we do for example is triggering thank you emails and even double opt-in confirmations out of HubSpot based on the Lead Ad Form submissions. And so far, we didn't see any problems with delays or such which would be a bad experience and something we would have noticed until now. 

Hope that helps.

Cheers, 

Chriso

MBravo45

Hi, I have an issue with inmediatly syncing.

This is the lead in FB ads 8:12 am 

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 10.02.09 AM.png

I logged into Hubspot at 8:53 am and the lead has not come in yet

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-31 at 9.32.55 AM.jpeg

Then when I log almost an hour later the lead is in the database but with 8:12 time stamp

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-31 at 9.33.35 AM.jpeg

0 Upvotes
SAkhzarati

Hi Chriso, 

ich habe das Problem, dass die Opt-in Mails aus HubSpot mit einer Verspätung von ca. 30 Min. an die user geschickt werden, die sich über die Lead Ads in Meta angemeldet haben! Das führt dazu, dass die Öffnungsrate der Opt-Ins unterirdisch schlecht bei 32%ist. 

Weisst du woran das liegen könnte? 

Viele Grüße, 
Sadyk 

0 Upvotes