Ads

rlifestorage
Miembro

FB Pixel: Install Natively or Via HubSpot?

resolver
0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
anthonyrichards
Solución
Participante

resolver

We use Hubspot to launch it so we aren't double counting, but we use Google tag manager to fire additional lead tracking: 

<script>
  fbq('track', 'Lead');
</script>

based on certain triggers we set up. It amends that Lead code to your base pixel. 

Everything works like a charm. 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
Krystina
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @rlifestorage,

The only benefit to leveraging a HubSpot Facebook pixel is that you can then build your ad audiences in HubSpot. But if you're using Facebook Business Manager to manage your audiences and launch ads, then that wouldn't really make sense. 

I'd recommend just leverageing the generic HubSpot tracking pixel like the one below and keep Facebook separate. 

Facebook's pixel can also do advanced event tracking as you mentioned to track different objectives. I wouldn't remove it. 

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 6.12.04 PM.png

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »
0 Me gusta
HEvola
Miembro

resolver

hi krystina, we are implementing hubspot tracking code and are taking your advice to not use the hubspot pixel code. Just to confirm, if we install the hubspot tracking code and SKIP the part where we use facebook pixel within hubspot then we will be all clear to embed the pixel code from facebook onto our website. 

thanks in advance

0 Me gusta
anthonyrichards
Solución
Participante

resolver

We use Hubspot to launch it so we aren't double counting, but we use Google tag manager to fire additional lead tracking: 

<script>
  fbq('track', 'Lead');
</script>

based on certain triggers we set up. It amends that Lead code to your base pixel. 

Everything works like a charm.