Ads

StPatrick
Contributor

FB Conversion API additional data

I've been doing some digging and it looks like that in order for me to fully send data from a HubSpot form submission to the FB Conversion API is if I have the pixel installed via HS (as detailed in other posts). 
But because I have multiple pixels, this solution won't work for us. 

However, right now I'm using a Zap so when  "Form X" is submitted, the data gets sent to the FB Conversion API. The problem is that there's not a lot of data that I can send (and FB complains).

Is there a way to add more data to the form from the HS end that I can send to FB? For example, the ExternalID?  (e.g some type of I don't want to add more fields (we all know about how more fields = lower sumbmission rate).  Thank you as always!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Mike_Eastwood
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

Hi @StPatrick 

Could you hide some extra data in Hidden Fields?

For example set up a Custom Field called "FB Conversion", set the default value in the Form and hide the field.

Cheers

Mike

p.s. thank you for the mention @TiphaineCuisset 

StPatrick
Contributor

I guess more of the issue is info like the external ID that I could match
to fb pixel data.
0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @StPatrick 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @Mike_Eastwood @DavidDennison @LMeert @Jonno_Price @NicoleSengers do you have any advice for @StPatrick on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !