Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Existing Lead Ad Campaign Not Syncing Leads to Contacts

Occasional Contributor

Hi! 

Reading the Lead ads FAQ post, under "How can I sync my existing lead ads campaigns?" it states: "Any leads that have been created from these ads in the last 90 days will be created as contacts in your HubSpot portal."

I am able to view the existing Lead Ad Campaign we are running, but it seems none of the leads generated before-hand were added in to my Contacts in my Hubspot CRM. I was sure to look under "All Contacts", not just the "New Contacts" column on the Ads Dashboard.

Able to view my campaign (screenshot): http://puu.sh/ATFog/ae71851ccc.png

No contacts synced: http://puu.sh/ATFv0/5a2c0bc3b8.png

But there is past Leads! http://puu.sh/ATFxm/b10702a548.png

Any ideas? 

HUB ID: 4685375

I have Ad Account Admin Permissions, and Admin permissions on associated Facebook Page

7 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @JakeW I'm sorry you didn't get the answer you were looking for here. Are you still at a roadblock? Happy to help where I can. 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi @roisinkirby,

Thanks for checking in. Honestly, we've just found a work-around for this first issue. It would be nice to hear some kind of a response as to what went wrong here. I have 2 clients who are interested in using Hubspot to manage their Facebook Lead Ads, and this is an important piece of information.

I think it's especially important because it looks like I can only sync Lead Ads after they are live - so we need to be really on top of syncing campaigns, or otherwise need to be aware of catching leads who filled out our form before Hubspot was connected, to ensure leads aren't lost in the nebulus. 

Admittedly, I haven't tried this since, so it may have been a one time thing.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @JakeW I checked in with the support team and I"m they are not aware of any errors in the tool during this time - but keep us posted!

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

@roisinkirby I am facing the same issue. Unable to view existing leads from last 7 days. My facebook account was disconnected since Nov 26. Any pointers? I have been trying for last hour to figure this out.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

@roisinkirby disconnecting the lead syncing and reconnecting did the trick. Don't understand why it didn't work however.

Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi @JakeW and @kjdcdo

Just wanted to check in and see if you're still having issues or have any questions on syncing leads from Facebook.

@JakeW it looks like the hub you have in your post has account permissions issue with the Facebook account. If you're still trying to use the ads tool in that portal, you'll have to reconnect your account.

Let me know if there are any more questions!

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for checking in @bjen,

We're doing alright actually because we've stopped running lead ads for now !