Ads

BrandonSeerene

Difficulty Serving Ads in Google Ads

SOLVE

We've done what we could to make our website user-friendly and improve loading times for both mobile and desktop. Despite this, our website has a low score in Google's PageSpeed Insights. 

Possibly as a result, we also have difficulty winning any search ads auctions on Google Ads. Weirdly, even though our account is several years old, we can't even get Display Ads to serve. Google Ads provides no improvement recommendations and all of our ads have been reviewed as eligible.

I've tried changing the settings in Google Ads. I've raised the bid price. None of it has made any meaningful improvement. I've experimented with several campaigns, basing some on keywords, some on placements, some on topics, some on audiences. It doesn't matter. No impressions.

I was curious if any of you have similar issues and/or if any of you have ideas to help solve this?

Thanks,

Brandon

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BrandonSeerene 

There are several factors that will affect Google Adwords e.g. Page Speed, Content, Keyword Relevance, Privacy Policies, etc.

Feel free to send me a private message with your Landing Page and Keywords and I will take a look.

Mike

View solution in original post

Aakar
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @BrandonSeerene 

As mentioned by @Mike_Eastwood there are several factors that affect Google Ads. Here's an excellent guide from HubSpot Developer Community on how to optimize page speed (Do not forget to check the comment section of that page).

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Aakar
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @BrandonSeerene 

As mentioned by @Mike_Eastwood there are several factors that affect Google Ads. Here's an excellent guide from HubSpot Developer Community on how to optimize page speed (Do not forget to check the comment section of that page).

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @BrandonSeerene 

There are several factors that will affect Google Adwords e.g. Page Speed, Content, Keyword Relevance, Privacy Policies, etc.

Feel free to send me a private message with your Landing Page and Keywords and I will take a look.

Mike

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @BrandonSeerene 

Welcome to the Community!

I'd to share the following resources that might be able to help you 🙂

How We Improved Page Speed on HubSpot.com

Optimizing your CMS Hub site for performance

9 Quick Ways to Improve Page Loading Speed

How to Monitor and Improve Your Site's Load Time

I'll invite a few experts from the Community that might be able to add some other recommendations. 

Hey @Aakar @Ben_M @Mike_Eastwood what would you advise in this case?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !