Ads

cmudd
メンバー

Delayed Facebook lead forms

We have moved from Mind Body to Hubspot for lead follow up. We have used Hubspot before. We have what seems to be an unusual problem.

The Hubspot leads are not coming in in real time; there is about a 30 minute delay. (As most of you know if these are not followed up on within 5 minutes, you have little chance of recapturing them.

This is a huge problem for us. Hubspot support and the Hubspot partner we hired are of no help.

Any thoughts / ideas?

0 いいね!
3件の返信
OliverJD
参加者

Hi @cmudd ,

Were you able to resolve this issue? We are finding a very similar issue.

We are using Facebook lead forms on other HubSpot portals, which are being captured almost instantly, but on a new portal, with the same set-up, we're finding delays of a few hours each time around.

0 いいね!
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hello @cmudd, thank you for providing this information. Checking this knowledge base here 

How often does HubSpot sync leads from Facebook?

HubSpot will begin syncing leads from the past 90 days as soon as you connect your page. All new leads should sync to your HubSpot account within a few hours of submitting the form on your ad.

If you have a specific example of the delayed submission, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screenshare if necessary. 

Also would like to share this lead syncing troubleshooting guide for Facebook 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
MBravo45
メンバー

Hi, I have an issue with inmediatly syncing.

This is the lead in FB ads 8:12 am 

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 10.02.09 AM.png

I logged into Hubspot at 8:53 am and the lead has not come in yet

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-31 at 9.32.55 AM.jpeg

Then when I log almost an hour later the lead is in the database but with 8:12 time stamp

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-31 at 9.33.35 AM.jpeg

Is there any configuration or something we can do?

0 いいね!