Ads

michaelhorwitz
Participante

Creating a Workflow Triggered by Linkedin Leadgen Form Submission

resolver

I would like to create a workflow to register someone who completes a LinkedIn form to a a Zoom webinar and then sends them a confirmation email. I have the flow set up already for a HubSpot form but I cannot find a trigger for the LinkedIn form. I can probably do this in Zapier but I prefer if possible to do this all in Hubspot.

Any ideas?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
sharonlicari
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hey @michaelhorwitz 

You can create a workflow enrollment criteria based on Form Submission and then select the LinkedIn lead gen form from the dropdown. Once this is set up you have to create an automated email to use as one of the actions for your workflow.

I hope this helps

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
16 Respostas 16
LemonBee
Membro

resolver

I had this issue today and reached out to Hubspot support. Here's what they said:

Ok, I just checked and was able to confirm that once a form submission came in, the form should appear as an option in the workflows tool. I'm not sure why the form was available for you without those submissions previously, as we generate the mirrored form in HubSpot for the linkedin form once a submission comes in, but if you have access to the ad and just do a test submission from that it should allow you to add the form to the workflow.

0 Avaliação positiva
SHellyer
Participante

resolver

Did you ever get this working, and with what plan? I have the marketing starter and it doesn't look like I'll actually be able to trigger an email from LinkedIn lead gen form submissions (which is extremely frustrating because everything I looked at before signing up made it sound like I could - and it was a large part of why we chose Hubspot). 

0 Avaliação positiva
Andrew_Logan
Participante | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hi SHellyer, You will need access to the "workflows" feature on the professional plan to make this work. The automation that comes with HubSpot Marketing Starter relates to HubSpot's forms. 

0 Avaliação positiva
DianaGomez
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @SHellyer hope you are doing well.

Taking into consideration that this threat is from 2019 I will encourage you to create a new one to make sure more people can see it, and you could get a faster response 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

0 Avaliação positiva
NicoleJ
Moderador da HubSpot
Moderador da HubSpot

resolver

I have a customer that sees consistent 2 - 24 hr delays in between the time a Lead Ad is created and when it becomes available as an option to trigger within a workflow.

Andrew_Logan

resolver

Hi Everyone, 

The LinkedIn Ad form does take some time to sync with HubSpot and appear as a form trigger in workflows but this normally happens within an hour or two. If it's taking longer there might be an issue. 

Here are the most common issues we find when troubleshooting this problem.

1. The LinkedIn Ad account isn't connected to HubSpot

2. There's an issue with the LinkedIn Ad account connection to HubSpot and it needs to be re-connected

3. The LinkedIn form is not active. Make sure it's connected to an ad and try completing the form with a test.

4. The user connected to LinkedIn does not have admin permissions on the Ad account AND the page.

If you know any others feel free to add them to the list. I hope this helps.

Andrew

NReed
Participante

resolver

@PamCotton ,

I am bubbling this back up as I have the same issue as @BGrab and others previously noted they can't call LinkedIn Lead forms into their workflow. Any updates on this item?

Thanks

Nate

0 Avaliação positiva
sharonlicari
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hey @michaelhorwitz 

You can create a workflow enrollment criteria based on Form Submission and then select the LinkedIn lead gen form from the dropdown. Once this is set up you have to create an automated email to use as one of the actions for your workflow.

I hope this helps

Thank you

Sharon

0 Avaliação positiva
michaelhorwitz
Participante

resolver

Thanks @sharonlicari I don't see my Linkedin leadgen form as an option in the dropdown. Its active in my Linkedin ad account and I've linked Hubspot and Linkedin.

Any ideas?

michaelhorwitz
Participante

resolver

I was able to set this up. I think the Linkedin form took a while to be populated in Hubspot forms.

Thanks

YWander
Membro

resolver

So what you mean is that I just have to be patient? I created the LGF like 30 minutes ago. Should be there tomorrow?

0 Avaliação positiva
johnschnett
Membro

resolver

@michaelhorwitz I'm trying to do the exact same thing, and I also have my LinkedIn Ads account connected to HubSpot. Yet, I do NOT see my Lead Gen Form in the drop-down. 

Does the Lead Gen form have to be Active for HubSpot to make it available in the Form Submission drop down? I'd like to set up the Workflow prior to launching the ad campaign.

C_Wright
Colaborador(a)

resolver

I'm wondering the same thing. Did you ever recieve a response? Or were you able to figure this out on your own?

0 Avaliação positiva
PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @C_Wright ,

Were you able to try @sharonlicari workaround? If not could you please provide us more details on what would be your main goal?

Thank you.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

0 Avaliação positiva
BGrab
Membro

resolver

Hi @PamCotton ,

I'm facing the same issue in that when following the solution suggested by @sharonlicari ,  I do NOT see my LinkedIn Lead Gen Form in the drop-down. 

Please can you help. 

Thanks

Bettina

0 Avaliação positiva
Krystina
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Where is the form hosted? Are you using a HubSpot form?

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »
0 Avaliação positiva