Creating Facebook Audience Error #2663

Hello,

When trying to create a Facebook audience, I'm just faced with this message:

"(#2663) Terms of service has not been accepted. To accept, go to https://www.facebook.com/customaudiences/app/tos/?act=166101354068141 null null"

There seems to be nothing that I can do, even when following that link, Facebook says I have agreed.

Any ideas?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Community Manager

Hello @DavidSavill can you please share a screenshot of the page/message you see when you click that link?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi @DavidSavill,

Are you still experiencing that issue when attempting to create a custom audience? Note that you'll need to accept the Facebook Terms of Service for using custom audiences on an individual ad account basis. In other words, it's possible that you've accepted the custom audience Terms of Service for one ad account, but you might still need to accept the ToS for another ad account separately.

To confirm whether you've accepted the ToS for a given ad account, you can navigate to the Audiences section of your Facebook Business Manager, select the relevant ad account from the top-right dropdown, then attempt to create a custom audience. If you haven't accepted the ToS before, or need to re-accept the ToS since it may have changed recently, you should be prompted with a relevant pop-up. See screenshots below.

Navigating to audiences from within Facebook business manager:
business_manager_nav.png

Terms of Service prompt when trying to create a custom audience for a selected ad account:

custom_audience_tos.png

0 Upvotes