Ads

timokovala
Membro

Create ads audience from workflow even if ad spend limit is reached?

Hi!

I'm working as a consultant for a client company, whose ad spend limit for this month has been reached within HubSpot. This means that I won't be able to create new ads audiences.

I'm trying to set up a workflow for a lead nurturing program where contacts that don't click an email get added to a retargeting audience on Facebook. When I try to add the "Add to ads audience" node in the workflow, HubSpot simply says "Your audience can't be created." I'm think that this is because of the ad spend limit.

Since the limit resets each month, should I simply wait until 1 November to create the ad audience within the workflow or is there a workaround for this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Timo

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Create ads audience from workflow even if ad spend limit is reached?

Hi @timokovala 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I don't see something specific about this workflow action in our knowledge base article regarding Ad spent here. 

Would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps, as well as trying with another browser and with an incognito window? Also, do you have any additional information with this error message? 

If this is still happening, would you mind capturing a HAR file of this happening by following these steps, and then I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots of the error, as well as the HAR file that will help them figure if the issue is related with ad spent or if this is something else.  

Thank you! 

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !