Ads

Louisjacquot
Participant

Conversion tracking issues with Google Ads and Hubspot

Résolue

Hello Everyone.

I'm having issues tracking Google Ads conversions in Hubspot, which means I can't have a good idea of my ROI.

Ex in September

• 16000 impressions > 1000 clics and a cost per clic of 0,93€....      tracked in both Google Ads panel and Hubspot
  • Conversions from Google Ads : 129.... but in Hubspot : just one person !

Let me explain 🙂

• People ask for quotes on my website (I manage a catering business), filling in a form that is not Hubspot's : I'm using Typeform.
  • After they complete the form, they are redirected to a landing page that includes a conversion tag. All this is tracked directly in Google Ads.
  • My form (again, Typeform), is connected to Hubspot, that is to say a new contact is created in Hubspot every time someone fills in the form.
  • I connected Hubspot with Google Ads using the pixel : I can see in Hubspot my campaigns, impressions, clicks... and those figures match perfectly with the Google Ads report.
  • But Hubspot tells me that no contact have been created, despite the fact that Google Ads track a lot of conversions from the tag.

I can't figure what I'm doing wrong there ?
Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Many thanks!

Louis

1 Solution acceptée
ajchapman20
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Thanks for looping me @JessicaH.

Hi @Louisjacquot 

I understand that you are having issues tracking Google Ads conversions in Hubspot. Does the number of conversions (129) reflect the number of actual form fills?
  • I recommend reviewing your Typeform/HubSpot integration if you don't see any contact in HubSpot.
  • Check out this article if you don't see any conversion value in the Ads tool. Conversion value will not record in HubSpot if you set up custom parameters in Google Ads. I recommend using the Tracking Builder Tool in HubSpot to create custom URLs.
Disconnect and reconnect your Google Ads from HubSpot once you complete all the steps. I hope this helps answer your question. 

Let me know if this helps or you need more guidance. 
Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
JessicaH
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @Louisjacquot,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this.
Hi @GiulianoFuchs @Daniel_Bleich @ajchapman20, would you be able to share your thoughts?

Thanks,
Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

ajchapman20
Solution

Résolue

Thanks for looping me @JessicaH.

Hi @Louisjacquot 

I understand that you are having issues tracking Google Ads conversions in Hubspot. Does the number of conversions (129) reflect the number of actual form fills?
  • I recommend reviewing your Typeform/HubSpot integration if you don't see any contact in HubSpot.
  • Check out this article if you don't see any conversion value in the Ads tool. Conversion value will not record in HubSpot if you set up custom parameters in Google Ads. I recommend using the Tracking Builder Tool in HubSpot to create custom URLs.
Disconnect and reconnect your Google Ads from HubSpot once you complete all the steps. I hope this helps answer your question. 

Let me know if this helps or you need more guidance. 
Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert