Conversion tracking issues with Google Ads and HubspotSOLVE
Oct 19, 2020 11:19 AM
I'm having issues tracking Google Ads conversions in Hubspot, which means I can't have a good idea of my ROI.
Ex in September
- 16000 impressions > 1000 clics and a cost per clic of 0,93€.... tracked in both Google Ads panel and Hubspot
- Conversions from Google Ads : 129.... but in Hubspot : just one person !
Let me explain 🙂
- People ask for quotes on my website (I manage a catering business), filling in a form that is not Hubspot's : I'm using Typeform.
- After they complete the form, they are redirected to a landing page that includes a conversion tag. All this is tracked directly in Google Ads.
- My form (again, Typeform), is connected to Hubspot, that is to say a new contact is created in Hubspot every time someone fills in the form.
- I connected Hubspot with Google Ads using the pixel : I can see in Hubspot my campaigns, impressions, clicks... and those figures match perfectly with the Google Ads report.
- But Hubspot tells me that no contact have been created, despite the fact that Google Ads track a lot of conversions from the tag.
I can't figure what I'm doing wrong there ?
Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Oct 20, 2020 2:08 PM
Thanks for looping me @JessicaH.
- I recommend reviewing your Typeform/HubSpot integration if you don't see any contact in HubSpot.
- Check out this article if you don't see any conversion value in the Ads tool. Conversion value will not record in HubSpot if you set up custom parameters in Google Ads. I recommend using the Tracking Builder Tool in HubSpot to create custom URLs.