Ads

lucascarabajal
Participante

Contact tracking errors (Facebook Ads)

resolver

Hi!

In the last few days i've been creating carrousel ads on Facebook (Conversions). I use Ads tool to see new Contacts and amount spent. 

In these ads (which use video), I have tracking errors. Any solution?

Screenshot_2.png

Thanks,

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
bsheen
Solución
Moderador de HubSpot
Moderador de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @lucascarabajal,

Thanks for reaching out!

At this time, HubSpot is not able to track carousel ads on LinkedIn or Facebook as described in How ad tracking in HubSpot works. That being said, I do see this idea has been submitted to the HubSpot Ideas Forum here. If you have the time, I would highly recommend commenting with your use case and giving the idea an upvote to further bring it to our product team's attention. 

Happy to discuss this further here!

Best,

Brendan

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
FHenriquesdeF
Miembro

resolver

I did the integration with Facebook Ads, at first it's ok, but leads from different clients are also being migrated. what advise in this case?

0 Me gusta
bsheen
Solución
Moderador de HubSpot
Moderador de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @lucascarabajal,

Thanks for reaching out!

At this time, HubSpot is not able to track carousel ads on LinkedIn or Facebook as described in How ad tracking in HubSpot works. That being said, I do see this idea has been submitted to the HubSpot Ideas Forum here. If you have the time, I would highly recommend commenting with your use case and giving the idea an upvote to further bring it to our product team's attention. 

Happy to discuss this further here!

Best,

Brendan