Ads

tejveer

Cannot find my fb page to lead sync

SOLVE

I have added my facebook ad account, but I could not find my Facebook to sync the leads. 

This is the ad account I have added

Screenshot 2019-08-16 at 7.02.34 AM.png

And this is the option I am getting 

Screenshot 2019-08-16 at 7.02.47 AM.png

Why I am not getting Mumbai Homes page here, Please suggest.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
akelley
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @tejveer -

If you edited the app permissions that could be causing some oddities. Can you try navigating to this page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools and remove HubSpot’s access from here. If you’re seeing multiple HubSpot options, you’ll want to select just the one titled “HubSpot”. (I’ve attached a screenshot from my own account as an example.)

This will disconnect your ads account from HubSpot and reset the app permissions so then you'll want to reconnect and also just want to make sure to not edit HubSpot’s permissions when reconnecting the accountad app.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @tejveer,

Can you please confirm that your page and permissions within Facebook meet the lead syncing requirements outlined here.

The more screenshots, details and information you can share, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,

Jenny 

0 Upvotes
tejveer

SOLVE

Yes, I have the admin access for the page and page is within the same business manager.

While setting up the facebook ad account initially, I got this option.Screenshot 2019-08-23 at 9.56.15 PM.png

And, I only allowed Growth Marketo page by mistake. Now when I am trying to reconnect facebook account, I am not getting the above option to allow pages or choose from the pages.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @tejveer,

Can you try following the steps outlined here.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
tejveer

SOLVE

I did try this earlier, but tried again after your suggestion. I don't know why only this page comes up. I should get all the option. Right? Please suggest now.

Screenshot 2019-09-04 at 5.44.16 AM.png

0 Upvotes
akelley
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @tejveer -

If you edited the app permissions that could be causing some oddities. Can you try navigating to this page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools and remove HubSpot’s access from here. If you’re seeing multiple HubSpot options, you’ll want to select just the one titled “HubSpot”. (I’ve attached a screenshot from my own account as an example.)

This will disconnect your ads account from HubSpot and reset the app permissions so then you'll want to reconnect and also just want to make sure to not edit HubSpot’s permissions when reconnecting the accountad app.png