Cannot Promote Lead Ad

Highlighted

Hey there. I seem to have a problem launching my lead ad using Hubspot. When I click promote, a pop up shows that my fb page hasn't agreed to the T&Cs, but it actually already did. Does someone have the same issue too? Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 12.46.17 PM.png

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Quan  Apologies we haven't gotten back to you sooner.  This was a previously known issue. Are you still experiencing this?   Please let me know and I will look further if neccesary.

Thank you

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes

I'm having this exact same issue. Has there been any resolve. VERY frustating! Am seriously reconsidering my decision to upgrade my HubSpot account at this point. Very little hlepful information available

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Product Team

Apologies for the delay here, Quan. Facebook confirmed that this was an authorization issue and has adjusted the protocol they use to check account Terms of Service on their end. As long as you have accepted all required terms in Facebook Ads as you've confirmed, then this error should not occur moving forward.