Ads

flippanalytics

Cannot Connect Google Ads Account

Very simply: everytime I try to connect a Google Ads account, it tells me I need to create a Google Ads account. It does that whether I'm signed into a Google Ads account or not. It does this even after clearing my cache and cookies, it just will not allow me to connect the account.

I've spoke with chat and they've admitted they cannot figure it out. Our Hubspot account doesn't have phone support, so they told me to post here.

How are we supposed to connect the ads account to Hubspot?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @flippanalytics 

Could you please make sure you are following the Google Ads connection requirements?

If you meet all the requirements then, could you please share a screenshot with the message you are getting?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
dianalcont
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

@sharonlicari  I'm having a similar issue. 

This is the error message I am getting:

image.png

Are you getting the same thing @flippanalytics 

I have checked all settings and have looked at all the HS documentation on Google Ads as well as reached out to support with no luck. And yes we enabled the 2 step verification the error message suggests - still no luck.

I'm hoping we can trouble shoot that here *fingers crossed*

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Diana Contreras
Helping B2Bs grow faster with a systematic inbound marketing framework.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 30 Minutes with Diana »
0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @dianalcont,

Our recommendation would be to continue working with the HubSpot Technical Support, as they are currently investigating more about it and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screen share if necessary and collect important information.

I would also recommend, if this was not done yet, to reset your 2FA ( more information here), does this error message continues after that?

Than you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !