Ads

Danylo

Can't connect another Google account to chose the proper Google Ads account

SOLVE

Hi! I've contacted support 3 times, but they can't help. I've started installing Google Ads app and for the first time connected the wrong Google user with multiple Google Ads accounts to choose from. I haven't chosen any and tried to start installation from the beginig, but it kept skiping the step of chosing Google accounts to then choose its Google Ads account and was only showing me Google Ada ccounts of the same Google user. Tried to clear cookies and incognito too of course. Then I went to the initial Google user account setting and removed Hubspot AdWords app. Now I can't connect any Google user account to Hubspot AdWords app at all.

Kindly ask you to advice!

Rg,

Dan

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bsheen
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @Danylo,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Let's try an incognito tab from Chrome after clearing your cache -see "Clear your browser's cache".

If this does not work, do you have access to another browser, such as Firefox, to give the connection a try?

If this does not work either, please feel free to DM me and we can take a look together. 

Best,

Brendan

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
bsheen
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @Danylo,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Let's try an incognito tab from Chrome after clearing your cache -see "Clear your browser's cache".

If this does not work, do you have access to another browser, such as Firefox, to give the connection a try?

If this does not work either, please feel free to DM me and we can take a look together. 

Best,

Brendan