Ads

hvtahvta88

Campaign created in Facebook have no notification email

SOLVE

Hello,

I create a Facebook lead ads campaign in facebook, but i do not get any email notification. 

2.PNG

This is one submitted, but have no notification email

11.PNG

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @hvtahvta88,

The edit options (and built-in notification options) will only appear for lead ad campaigns created within HubSpot. If your campaign was created in Facebook, the edit options aren't available unless you have the Ads add on.

The only other method to trigger notifications based on lead ad submissions is to use a workflow, however workflows are only available with certain paid HubSpot subscriptions. 

Thus, at this time, there is no way to setup automated notifications for Facebook-generated lead ad campaigns. If you create new lead ads from within HubSpot's ads tool, though, you will be able to set up notifications in the creation flow.

For more information on this, I wanted to share this article with you.

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @hvtahvta88,

The edit options (and built-in notification options) will only appear for lead ad campaigns created within HubSpot. If your campaign was created in Facebook, the edit options aren't available unless you have the Ads add on.

The only other method to trigger notifications based on lead ad submissions is to use a workflow, however workflows are only available with certain paid HubSpot subscriptions. 

Thus, at this time, there is no way to setup automated notifications for Facebook-generated lead ad campaigns. If you create new lead ads from within HubSpot's ads tool, though, you will be able to set up notifications in the creation flow.

For more information on this, I wanted to share this article with you.

Thank you,
Jenny