Ads

yogisp
Mitglied

Auto update customer audience list for Google ads?

lösung

I want to target contacts who have downgraded their membership plan for my software; and specifically show them a few Google ads to make them upgrade their plan again. Now, if I create an audience list for these contacts in hubspot and run a Google ad campaign, will these audience lists be updated automatically so that I dont annoy those who have already upgraded after seeing my ad? 

I know I am being too specific. But, thats what hubspot is all about.

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
jetta
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi @yogisp,

It would depend on the criteria of your audience list, if I am understanding correctly. There's a guide here. If you're building a contact list audience, and meet the criteria, then the list should update within HubSpot. 

If you have a specific question or issue within that, can you let us know? 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
bjen
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @yogisp. As @jetta said, it all depends on how you set up your list criteria. We will sync any changes to your contact list over to Google so the audience is updated as your contact list changes.

For @RoxannePepin's question on timing, it depends, but the short answer is "at least daily".

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
bjen
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @yogisp. As @jetta said, it all depends on how you set up your list criteria. We will sync any changes to your contact list over to Google so the audience is updated as your contact list changes.

For @RoxannePepin's question on timing, it depends, but the short answer is "at least daily".

RoxannePepin
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

That's perfect. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
jetta
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi @yogisp,

It would depend on the criteria of your audience list, if I am understanding correctly. There's a guide here. If you're building a contact list audience, and meet the criteria, then the list should update within HubSpot. 

If you have a specific question or issue within that, can you let us know? 

0 Upvotes
RoxannePepin
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

How often is the list updated in the Google Ads platform?

0 Upvotes