Ads

BernardoBetim

Auto-tagging delay

Hi everyone. 

Do you happen to know if there is some kind of delay issue in Google Auto-tagging feature? 

I have some campaigns running and when I look into the HubSpot drill-down properties (latest source and original source) I come across a lot of cases where the property is populated with "Auto-tagged PPC" value. Many others contacts have the campaign name instead - and our tracking template is handled in an account-level, so every campaign is using the very same.

And casually I bumped into a particular case where the value was Auto-tagged PPC once and few hours later it was overwrited with the right value (campaign name). 

However, I did some troubleshooting, searching on Google and clicking in an add, then submitting a form. The Latest Source Drill-Down is showing "Auto-Tagged PPC" (at least for now). 

Anyway, if anyone came across such issue, please, any thoughts will be helpful. Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Auto-tagging delay

Hi @BernardoBetim,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

It can be hard to diagnose if a delay is causing this issue without having further context into your Google Ad Settings and template settings. 

I would recommend continuing to partner with HubSpot Technical Support, as they have access to internal troubleshooting tools. I would recommend sharing the troubleshooting steps you have taken so far, in addition to what you're expecting to see for the support team to be able to provide the next steps. 

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !