Ads

NAds
Contributor

Associate an ad campaign to a specific owner or company?

SOLVE
I am new here. Is this possíble? I am trying to find a workaround to make a specific campaign leads go directly to a user.

Is this possíble?

Thanks in advance.
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NAds,

This kind of (internal) automation is possible but requires a Professional or Enterprise subscription. In workflows, you can enroll contacts whose original source (drilldown) match the ad campaign and then assign these contacts to specific owners.

I don't know of any free workarounds in the free CRM, unfortunately. The process would be manual (create a list of ad campaign contacts, regularly check and assign to user).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NAds,

This kind of (internal) automation is possible but requires a Professional or Enterprise subscription. In workflows, you can enroll contacts whose original source (drilldown) match the ad campaign and then assign these contacts to specific owners.

I don't know of any free workarounds in the free CRM, unfortunately. The process would be manual (create a list of ad campaign contacts, regularly check and assign to user).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.