Associate an ad campaign to a specific owner or company?

SOLVE
NAds
Participant
I am new here. Is this possíble? I am trying to find a workaround to make a specific campaign leads go directly to a user.

Is this possíble?

Thanks in advance.
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member

Hi @NAds,

This kind of (internal) automation is possible but requires a Professional or Enterprise subscription. In workflows, you can enroll contacts whose original source (drilldown) match the ad campaign and then assign these contacts to specific owners.

I don't know of any free workarounds in the free CRM, unfortunately. The process would be manual (create a list of ad campaign contacts, regularly check and assign to user).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member

Hi @NAds,

This kind of (internal) automation is possible but requires a Professional or Enterprise subscription. In workflows, you can enroll contacts whose original source (drilldown) match the ad campaign and then assign these contacts to specific owners.

I don't know of any free workarounds in the free CRM, unfortunately. The process would be manual (create a list of ad campaign contacts, regularly check and assign to user).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post