Ads

kaious
Top Contributor

Anyone using LinkedIn company list audiences successfully?

I’m keen to start using the LinkedIn ads company list audience feature that was added in the last release, however, it doesn’t seem to be working as expected:

I’ve created a list of 21 accounts who I’d like to target with a specific ad

All of the companies in that list have company name, domain, country and city filled in. All except one of them have been matched against LinkedIn/HubSpot company database records, which I can see because they’ve had the logo, revenue and other data appended.

Yet, when I try to run a campaign targeting that list of companies, even with no job title or other filtering, it says there are less than 300 people, so it can’t run. I know every one of those companies have well over 1000 staff, so this can’t be the case. Furthermore, I'm able to manually create a campaign targeting these companies by name in LinkedIn, even if I add just a few of the companies.

The only help I can see in HubSpot suggests to make sure we have full info for the company, however, we clearly do have full info there as they have been matched against the database and appended successfully.

Not sure what else I can do. Would love to get this working, as it’d be a massive time saver for me in manually entering companies into linkedIn campaigns, particularly as we move to more targeted linkedIn ads campaigns.
4 Replies 4
tberndt
Participant

Any news? I'm currently building an audience of nearly 2k companies. Waited 3 days already and still not ready.

0 Upvotes
kaious
Top Contributor

It's now three days after first saving this list and it still says it's not ready. According to linkedIn support it is still building. If it takes that long to match a list of 21 companies, this isn't really going to be a useful feature. I suspect somethign actually just isn't working as expected.

I'd also be keen to understand: I know there's a difference in LinkedIn between uploading a list of company names vs building a campaign that targets companies individually selected in the campaign builder filters UI. Which of these methods of building a company list does the HubSpot integration replicate? 

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @kaious,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @Kim_HM @GiulianoFuchs @shearn , do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

DCoonan
Participant

Hello! Any answer on this thread?

0 Upvotes