Ads

NAds
Colaborador

An account for each campaign?

resolver
I have the free plan.

Is there a way a can the leads from each Facebook ads page/campaign conto a specific user automatically on the same account?
Or would i have to set up a different account/page/ad for each user?

And if so, is there a way i could then integrante/compare the reports of each account?

Thanks in advance.
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @NAds,

Automatic assignment of contacts to users is only available in Professional and Enterprise subscriptions. It requires workflows.

As a manual workaround, you could create active lists or saved views to keep track of incoming contacts by campaign. The filters you would use are "Contact owner is unknown" and "Original source is drill-down 2 is [your campaign name]" (see here for more details on source properties). New contacts in these lists or views would have to be assigned to a user manually, following these steps.

For reporting, you can navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report Library > search for "Ad campaigns with cost per click" and "Ad campaigns with cost per contact". This should give you the information that you're looking for.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @NAds,

You can limit access to contacts with HubSpot user permissions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/hubspot-user-permissions-guide#object-access

In your case, you would probably limit contact access for your users to owned contacts only, not including unassigned contacts. They could still see the list but not the contacts who are not owned by them.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @NAds,

Automatic assignment of contacts to users is only available in Professional and Enterprise subscriptions. It requires workflows.

As a manual workaround, you could create active lists or saved views to keep track of incoming contacts by campaign. The filters you would use are "Contact owner is unknown" and "Original source is drill-down 2 is [your campaign name]" (see here for more details on source properties). New contacts in these lists or views would have to be assigned to a user manually, following these steps.

For reporting, you can navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report Library > search for "Ad campaigns with cost per click" and "Ad campaigns with cost per contact". This should give you the information that you're looking for.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

NAds
Colaborador

resolver
Thanks a lot Karsten. I Will try that out.

Another thing.
Would i then bem able to hide the other lists from owners? And only make those you mentioned visible?

Thanks