Ads

LSunstrum
Participant

Advanced Questions: How To Do Hubspot Ad Tracking For Incoming Phone Calls?

Hey all!

Alrighty so this is one I've been trying to figure out for a while. Currently we have call tracking setup through Call Rail and that tracks organic and ads. However, it'd be nice to send the calls of people that click on our ads to the Hubspot Ads. Right now it's only recording submissions so we are missing out on accurately tracking phone calls which is probably half our conversions. (See attached below)

Does anyone know how to include incoming phone calls directly from ads in the Hubspot Ads panel? I could use Google Ads but it's nice to actually see the real deal value once people start to convert so I can get a super accurate ads tracking.

Looking forward to hearing back!

Cheers,

Liam

LSunstrum_0-1647978837969.png

2 Replies 2
LSunstrum
Participant

Yes forsure but how do I get the call to be associated to Hubspot Ads tracking? Any insight would be awesome! 

If you believe that Hubspot Ads can only track form submissions that's fine and then I will just need to use Google Ads for better metrics.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @LSunstrum investigating more currently there is not a way to track incoming calls. These would have to just be logged to the contact record after the call ( More information here

I would like to invite our top experts @Josh @rikkilear @RobbyW  do you have any thoughts for the @LSunstrum matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !